What if I want to apply for financial aid, but do not have a copy of my tax returns and/or W-2(s)?
If you are missing documents, you can get copies from the IRS. If you are missing your tax returns, you can request a tax return transcript, and if you are ...
Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 3:31 PM
Are non-U.S. citizens eligible for financial aid?
Most aid is designated for income-eligible U.S. families. A student must be a U.S. citizen, eligible permanent U.S. resident with a green card, or permanent...
Tue, Nov 7, 2023 at 9:04 AM
Options if you applied but did not receive financial aid for an On-Campus Summer course
We understand you were seeking financial aid funds due to a financial hardship, and would like to provide you with all of your options moving forward with ...
Thu, Jan 11, 2024 at 10:40 AM