Most aid is designated for income-eligible U.S. families. A student must be a U.S. citizen, eligible permanent U.S. resident with a green card, or permanently reside in the U.S. to qualify for financial aid. Aid is not available for students who live in the U.S. who wish to attend CTY programs in Hong Kong.