Travel/Visa Information

Visa information for non-U.S. students attending CTY Summer Programs in the U.S.

Steps to apply for a visa to attend On-Campus Summer Programs
  Follow these steps to apply for and receive an I-20, the document used to apply for an F-1 visa, to attend CTY.   After enrolling your child in a c...
Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 9:05 AM
Traveling to an On-Campus Summer Programs site
Here’s what you need to know about traveling to CTY On-Campus Summer sites:    Visa requirements for non-U.S. citizens   Non-U.S. citizens traveli...
Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 9:34 AM
Travel documents needed to enter the U.S.
Students must carry the following documents on their person and show them to the Customs and Border Patrol agent when entering the U.S. Do not pack origin...
Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 1:12 PM
Documentation needed for the F-1 student visa application process
Documents required with the DS-160 visa application include: Child’s passport valid for at least 6 more months at the time of his/her entry into the U.S. ...
Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 10:11 AM
Infographic: Your Path to a Student Visa
See attached to view an illustration of the visa process. Available in English, Chinese, and Korean.
Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 10:38 AM
Campus Addresses to use when filling out your visa documents
Addresses for CTY On-Campus Summer Sites Various immigration documents, such as form DS-160, ask for a campus address for your assigned CTY summer site. Th...
Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 2:59 PM
Student Visa FAQs
CTY works with the JHU Office of International Services (OIS) regarding visa and immigration matters. Send all questions about visas and immigration status...
Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 1:09 PM