Searching for an online course or summer camp for your bright child? The Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth offers hundreds of challenging and fun on-campus and online courses for academically advanced students in grades 2-12. Full-time JHU employees can apply their 50% tuition remission benefit toward any course for which their child is eligible. Tuition remission for JHU employees is calculated after any other discounts are applied.
Ready to enroll your child in a course? Follow these steps to apply the tuition remission benefit:
- In the online course application, check the box that reads "I am a JHU employee eligible for tuition remission"
- Enter your JHED ID in the box and click the “Apply Tuition Remission” button
- Pay the deposit and application fee when prompted
- Download and complete the Dependent Child Tuition Remission Form
- Once you receive notification that your child has been enrolled in the course, email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org from your JHU email address
- If two parents/guardians are JHU employees who are eligible for tuition remission, you should submit two completed forms
If you have any questions, call CTY at 410-735-6108 or email email@example.com.