At this time, the following immunizations are required at all CTY sites.
- Up to date on COVID-19 immunization as defined by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control. Note that a third booster dose is now required for all students old enough to attend CTY.
- Two doses of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) OR a titer showing immunity to all three diseases.
- Two doses of varicella, or verification of immunity.
- A tetanus booster within the last 10 years. This can be any immunization with tetanus—TT, Td, Tdap, or DTaP.
- Three to five doses of DTaP.
- One additional dose of Tdap if child has completed 7th grade or above. Students in grades 7-12 attending sites in California must have had one dose of pertussis-containing vaccine after age 7.
- Three or Four doses IPV/OPV (Polio), with one given after the child’s 4th birthday.
- Three doses of Hep B, with last dose on or after 24 weeks of age.
- One dose of meningococcal. Required only for students attending CTY sites in Connecticut, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island who have completed 7th grade or above.
- Two doses of Hep A, with first dose after first birthday. Required only for students attending CTY sites in Rhode Island and Connecticut.
CTY will consider requests for medical or religious exceptions to vaccine requirements. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccine exception requests.