At this time, the following immunizations are required at all CTY sites:
- Full vaccination for COVID-19.
- Two doses of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) OR a titer showing immunity to all three diseases.
- Two doses of varicella, or verification of immunity.
- A tetanus booster within the last 10 years. This can be any immunization with tetanus—TT, Td, Tdap, or DTaP.
- Three to five doses of DTaP.
- One additional dose of Tdap if child has completed 7th grade or above. Students in grades 7-12 attending sites in California must have had one dose of pertussis-containing vaccine after age 7.
- Three or Four doses IPV/OPV (Polio), with one given after the child’s 4th birthday.
- Three doses of Hep B, with last dose on or after 24 weeks of age.
- One dose of meningococcal. Required only for students attending CTY sites in Connecticut, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island who have completed 7th grade or above.
- Two doses of Hep A, with first dose after first birthday. Required only for students attending CTY sites in Rhode Island and Connecticut.
CTY will consider requests for medical or religious exemptions to vaccine requirements. To receive information about the process for requesting medical or religious exemptions to vaccine requirements, complete this form.
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccine exemption requests.