CTY will consider requests for medical or religious exceptions to its COVID-19 and other vaccine requirement on a case-by-case basis. Exemptions must be requested each year that a student attends. Having had COVID-19 in the past is NOT a permissible criterion for an exception.
- Vaccine exceptions requests are due May 1, 2023 or one week after enrollment, whichever is sooner.
- Download the appropriate exception request form
- Have the form completed and signed in ink (no digital signatures or stamps) by your student’s healthcare provider or religious or spiritual leader.
- Upload the completed document to this page: https://hipaacenterfortalentedyouth.formstack.com/forms/vaccine_exception_request_submission_2023
- Allow two to four weeks for your request to be reviewed.
- If an exemption is granted, we will send you a confirmation by email.
Note: Students with approved exceptions may be subject to special provisions based on standards and guidance available at the time of the program.