- Log into your Mac as an Administrator.
- Drag the LockDown Browser app and any LockDown installer files into the Trash.
- Empty the Trash.
- Close all open windows and restart your Mac.
- Log in as an Administrator user again.
- Download a fresh copy of LockDown Browser, and re-install the browser.
I’m getting a ‘Configuration failed’ message while downloading LockDown Browser on a Mac; what should I do? Print
Modified on: Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 9:29 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.