CTY will provide a letter grade for an ungraded course if you indicate on the program application at the time you apply for a course that your child plans to take the course for school credit. If you do not plan to seek school credit and still want to request a letter grade, select the option indicating you may seek school credit on the application and we will provide a letter grade when your child successfully completes the course. If you already selected on the application that your child does not plan to seek school credit for a course, contact ctyonline@jhu.edu before the course begins and we will help you update your child’s course enrollment status to ensure they receive a letter grade.

The request must be received before the course starts.


Please note that grades cannot be issued for LIVE courses or clubs.