While CTY is an accredited institution, we do not award university degrees or college diplomas.

Only the child’s school can award school credit or placement for a CTY course. If you are interested in seeking school credit or placement for your child’s course, you should start the conversation with your child’s school to determine the best course of action before enrolling in a CTY course.

Parents whose child has completed a CTY course who want to inform their child’s school about their CTY participation may request an Official Academic Record.