Students who test and qualify for CTY programs are not required to take additional tests to maintain their eligibility. However, students may choose to retest for one or more of the following reasons:
- To attempt to achieve eligibility for additional CTY programs. For example, if a student has qualified for humanities courses but not math and science courses, or has qualified for CTY-level programs but not Advanced CTY-level programs.
- To be recognized for outstanding academic achievement with a certificate and/or CTY award ceremony.
- To gain additional practice with test-taking or gain insight on academic abilities from a different type of test.
To schedule a retest:
- Log into MyCTY as a parent
- Select “Talent Search” from the left menu
- Select the Talent Search application and submit the completed form online.
You will receive an e-mail from CTY with test registration information.