A student’s IEP/504 or other school learning plan does not automatically transfer to the CTY setting; however, CTY has a process in place to work with you so your child has appropriate support for their test or CTY course. In our online and summer courses, the structure and format may require different accommodations. Thus, CTY Disability Services reviews each child’s needs on a case-by-case basis to determine what accommodation(s) a child may need in a particular program or course. 

1. Log into your MyCTY account as a parent.

2. In the left-hand menu, click the link “Accommodations for CTY Programs and SCAT/STB Testing.” 

3. Review the Symplicity guidelines. Symplicity’s Terms and Conditions are generally written for all of the programs they offer, including career services. Symplicity/Accommodate can not share any data or information without your consent. 

4. Type your name in the box to confirm you reviewed the Terms and conditions, and press "Submit."

5. You will be taken to a new screen. Click on “Request/Review Accommodations via CTY’s Accommodate.” This will take you to the initial online accommodations request form. 

7. Complete the CTY Accommodation Request form, and submit. You will only need to complete this form once; if your child returns to CTY for another course or program, you will  be able to renew accommodations via Accommodate.

8. Once you've submitted the form, you need to take no further action until hearing back from CTY Disability Services. You will receive a confirmation email that the form has been submitted. If you have documentation supporting your request, please attach it where indicated on this form. This will expedite the review process.