We are excited to offer several new course options this summer. Enrollment is now open for CTY’s hundreds of challenging, engaging, and fun online summer courses for students in grades 2-12. Choose from real-time, independent, and student-driven collaborative formats tailored to your child’s needs and taught by expert instructors skilled at teaching advanced concepts to bright young students.
Students taking CTY virtual summer courses can also sign up to participate in fun, free online social activities with their CTY classmates as part of their summer course.
CTY’s Summer 2021 course options include:
CTY LIVE COURSES
Real-time and independent learning in dynamic, community centered classrooms with classmates who share your child’s interests. Select from courses like Mathematics of Pixar (grades 4-5), Coasters and Corkscrews: Amusement Park Physics (grades 5-6), The Constitution in Crisis (grades 7-10), Games for Good: Video Game Design and Social Justice (grades 10-12), and many more. Learn more.
- LIVE Session 1: June 28-July 16, 2021 (Registration deadline: May 18, 2021)
- LIVE Session 2: July 19-August 6, 2021 (Registration deadline: June 8, 2021)
Real-time, collaborative, student-directed learning and independent exploration allowing advanced learners in grades 7-10 to solve complex, real-world problems. Select from courses like Breaking Barriers: Mobilizing Effective Protest (grades 7-10), Everything is Connected: Solutions for a Warming World (grades 7-10), Incentives for a Better World (grades 10-12), and more. Learn more.
- Problem-Based courses Session 1: June 21-July 16, 2021 (Registration deadline: May 18, 2021)
- Problem-Based courses Session 2: July 19-August 13, 2021 (Registration deadline: June 8, 2021)
More than 200 online courses offered year-round in flexible formats, all guided by expert instructors who specialize in teaching advanced concepts to bright students. Courses are designed to enrich and accelerate advanced students in areas where they have the strongest abilities. Choose from session-based courses, which have set dates and deadlines, or individually paced courses, which allow your child to set their class schedule. Learn more.
- Early Summer Session: Start on May 31, 2021 (Registration deadline: May 18, 2021)
- Mid-Summer Session: Start on June 21, 2021 (Registration deadline: June 8, 2021)