Follow the instructions in the email provided by JHU’s Office of International Services (OIS). For University name, always use Johns Hopkins University. Note that all I-20 forms are sent from OIS, located in Baltimore, which may be different from the actual CTY site where your child will study. Please keep in mind that the OIS is not able to track packages.