Documents required with the DS-160 visa application include:
- Child’s passport valid for at least 6 more months at the time of his/her entry into the U.S.
- Original I-20 issued by Johns Hopkins University (JHU).
- Original financial documentation that proves you have the ability to pay all CTY expenses.
- A receipt showing payment of the SEVIS I-901 fee at fmjfee.com.
- Any other supplemental documentation listed on the U.S. embassy/consulate’s website specific to your country of citizenship or location.
- On the DS-160 visa application, you will need both JHU’s F-1 school code (BAL214F00051000) and the child’s SEVIS ID (which will be sent in an email when the I-20 is issued). Both the school code and the SEVIS ID are also printed on the I-20. When applying for your child’s visa, be sure that you specify that you are applying for an F-1 Student Visa, Public or Private College or University, and not for any other visa classification. Please include the name of OIS adviser listed on the I-20.