One of the following documents is sufficient:

  • A copy of your receipt if you have made full payment of all CTY fees (receipts are available for download in the Financial Summary page of your child’s MyCTY account).
  • A bank statement of the student or parent, no more than 3 months old, that shows sufficient liquid/cash funds to cover all CTY costs.
  • A copy of an official letter from a government or other institutional funding source that certifies their financial sponsorship of the child.


Please note: A copy of a credit card or proof of non-liquid/non-cash assets (such as property) will not be accepted as financial documentation.