It is your choice, but you must select which passport the student will use for his/her I-20 request, F-1 visa application, and entry into the U.S. OIS can only list one country of citizenship on the I-20. Note: if one country has better diplomatic relations with the U.S. than the other country, you may want to choose that country’s passport.