No. Any existing B-1/B-2 visa remains valid for the time printed on the visa stamp. The student must still apply for a separate F-1 student visa for study at CTY. When entering the U.S. for their CTY program, the student must present the F-1 student visa to the border official, NOT the B-1/B-2 visa.