If the location for your child’s CTY site has changed (as noted in the comments section of the I-20) but the dates of the program have not changed, the child does not need a new I-20 and can use the existing I-20. JHU’s Office of International Services (OIS) will send you an email to acknowledge the change to the site but will not send a new I-20. In addition, CTY will upload a new course registration assignment letter to your child’s MyCTY account.